Hope that everyone has been enjoying your well-deserved break so far! Here’s what we have in store for you this December!
1. OSU Passion card
- A suite of exciting and exclusive benefits at over 1,000 OSU-PAssion merchant outlets specially selected just for Overseas Singaporeans like you! (E.g. Yakun, Pets Lovers Centre, MPH etc)
- What’s more, it can also be used as an EZ-Link card and a National Library Board (NLB) Premium membership card. This OSU-PAssion Card rewards you with a free 5 years NLB Premium membership worth $105.
- Use this card to earn TapForMore Points at Cold Storage, Giant, Guardian, Shop & Save and Market Place. Earn 1 point for every $1 spent. Points can be used to offset cost of purchase directly.
- Apart from that, you get to enjoy discounts on courses and activities at all Community Clubs and PA outlets by flashing your OSU-PAssion Card.
- Best of all, the OSU-PAssion Card is absolutely FREE!
You will get to hear from senior representatives from Tan Tock Seng Hospital and Renci Community Hospital, as they share their experiences and a-day-in-the-life-of with you, as well as enrich your time spent in this session with a tour around some of the facilities.
With upcoming new hospitals, including Ng Teng Fong General Hospital in 2014, Sengkang General Hospital in 2018, and more new public hospitals being planned, the public healthcare system is looking to recruit 32,000 healthcare workers by 2030.
All students and recent graduates from the following allied health disciplines are invited to register: Nursing, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Dietetics, Speech language pathology etc.
Date: 15 January 2014, Wednesday
Time: 2.00pm – 5.00pm
Venue: Tan Tock Seng Hospital/ Renci Community Hospital
Time: 10.30am – 1.00pm
Venue: SINGAPORE ACCOUNTANCY COMMISSION
For more details and registration, visit http://www.contactsingapore.sg/CareersSG/AcctSvc/Register_Jan2014
Head to http://www.contactsingapore.sg/OS/MOHH/Jan2014/edm for more details.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!