Dont forget to RSVP at: https://singaporeassociation.wordpress.com/2014/09/20/agm2014/
<From Contact Singapore>
The summer internship programme 2014 for Australian students is here!
This year, there are more than 80 internships available for application across multi-national companies in Singapore in the following industries:
1. Accounting Services
2. Biomedical Sciences
4. Civil / Public Sector
5. Consumer Business
7. Engineering Services
8. Financial Services
9. Social Services (Healthcare)
11. Legal Services
The disciplines which the companies are looking at include but not exhaustive:
· Engineering (all disciplines)
· Commerce (Finance, marketing, etc)
· Health sciences
Please find out the companies and more details about the internships here –http://www.contactsingapore.sg/ExperienceHome/ANZ/Summer2014/
SINGAPORE ASSOCIATION AGM 2014
It’s that time of the year again where we are looking to hand over the reins of the Singapore Association to a new incoming batch of passionate and dedicated individuals..
Also, a shoutout to all SA members..
Dinner’s on us! To show our appreciation for your support over the past year, do join us for dinner at the AGM as part of our members’ welfare!
We are very pleased to announce that as of now, Singapore Association members will be able to enjoy a 10KG excess in baggage allowance when flying from Adelaide to Singapore! Imagine all the extra things you could pack along with you. (you’re welcome, graduating seniors)
How do I go about doing this?
- Make your booking online (singaporeair.com) or any South Australian travel agency
- Email Singapore Airlines Adelaide (SQADL_Sales@singaporeair.com.sg) with:
- a copy of your booking
- scanned copy/photo of your current Singapore Association card (front and back).
- at least 5 working days prior to flying
- Singapore Airlines Adelaide will respond within 24 hours with confirmation.Terms and Conditions:
1. Excess is only applicable when passengers are travelling from Adelaide to Singapore (one way) on Singapore Airlines Flights (SQ278/SQ276)
2. Excess is only applicable on Singapore Airlines operated flights.
3. Codeshare flights with other carriers not permitted to have excess luggage
4. Tickets must be issued on Singapore Airlines ticket stock
5. Tickets which include other airlines cannot be permitted for excess luggage
6. Singapore Airlines reserves the right to alert or withdraw this offer at any time. So what does this mean for you?
- Instead of the standard allowance, you now have 40KG allowance!
- You get to check in more than 1 bag, each bag not over 32KG
Never pay for overweight baggage again!
*Dear members, please note that our 10kg baggage allowance will cease with effect from the 31st of Dec 2017. Members can send in your applications for 2018 flights ASAP while SIA perks are still available.