<from Contact Singapore>
With Asia becoming a key growth engine for the global economy, Singapore has been acknowledged and chosen as a strategic market to explore opportunities in Asia by many international enterprises. Industries are evolving and talent landscape is changing. Are you in tune with the recruitment dynamics? Interested to launch your career in Singapore?
Join Contact Singapore at this info session to learn about:
1) Development and recruitment trend in various sectors in Singapore including Accounting & Finance, Engineering & ICT, Healthcare and more
2) Graduate and Internship Opportunities (http://www.contactsingapore.sg/ExperienceHome/ANZ/Summer2014/edm)
3) How Contact Singapore can help you to launch your career in Singapore
4) Interview and Resume workshop – how to capture attention of Singapore employers
Date: Thursday 30 Oct 2014
Venue: Lower Ground Napier LG24, University of Adelaide
Registration with Career Services is required for this event. This event is now on CareerHub (direct link)
Thank you to all of you who came down for our AGM this evening! On behalf of committee 2013-14, I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone of you for your never-ending support of the association.
Congratulations to all nominees who are appointed to their new appointments. While several of the roles are still left unfilled, we have a handful of dedicated individuals who have taken up positions at the AGM. I have faith that despite the small strength, they put their best foot forward to overcome obstacles and keep the Singaporean spirit of University of Adelaide alive. With great pleasure, here is your new Singapore Association Committee 2014-15.
- President- Lee Jia Yun
- Vice-President- Andrew Yap
- Secretary- Shirrin Begum
- Treasurer- Vivienne Chong
- Public Relations Officer- Tan Siao En
- Events Manager- NIL
- Membership Officer- Eunice Lim
- IT Manager- NIL
- Editorials Manager- NIL
- Health Sci FR- Chok Ju Siang
- Dent Rep – Jeremy Seow
- Science FR- NIL
- Humanities & Social Sci FR- NIL
- ECMS Rep – NIL
- Professions FR- Andrew Yap
- UniSA Rep- UniSA Elect
We (They) are still in search of interested individuals who are willing take up the available positions. Email us (them) at firstname.lastname@example.org!
I would also like to take this chance to thank the previous committee: Tasya, Jiayun, Malvine, Abner, Yu Han, Lynn, Joleen, Glenn, Joel, Ryan, Justin, Andrew, Hannah, Sukarno and Chester for their effort and putting up with me this year. Despite the numerous ups and downs we had, I am glad that all of you managed to make it to the end together! Not forgetting the seniors and advisers too for their guidance and generous contribution throughout the year.
– Ben Lee, President 2013-14